Selasa, 02 Juli 2013

CONVERSATION



Abel      : it’s a great party, isn’t it?
Farhan   : yeah. It’s wonderful. The food is delicious.
   Would you like to dance with me?
Abel      : well, i’d love to. But sorry, i can’t. I’m waiting for my friends here.
Farhan   : that’s OK. Where are they now?
Abel      : they’re upstairs
Farhan   : where? I can’t see them
Abel      : look over there! The one with spiky hair, he’s wearing blue jeans. He’s dancing with his friend.       That’s Ronald. And the other one, Bela, is talking to her friends.
Farhan  : i see
Abel     : by the way, are you alone? Where are your friends?
Farhan  : well, actually i’m alone. Because my friends, Akbar and Hasan, are busy. They are studying for teh exams
Abel       : look! My friends are coming. Sorry, i’ve got to go. Bye
Farhan  : see you

1 komentar:

  1. Assalamu'alaikum, blogwalking, baca2, cari inspirasi dan salam ukhuwah.. ^_^

    sekalian mau ngasih tau kalo di www.muslimahonline.net banyak banget Jilbab Modern, Cantik Murah, Kerudung, Hijab, Bergo, Abaya, Turban, Shawl, Baju, Gamis, Mukena, Sejadah, Selendang, Ciput, Aksesoris, Bros, DLL

    BalasHapus